The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about PitBox Limited, PitBox91 and our brands and partners, and the services we offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
By accessing this web site you agree that PitBox Limited, PitBox91 and our brands and partners, will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
The copyright in the material contained in this website and any PitBox Limited group trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to PitBox Limited or its licensors. We acknowledge the copyright of some photos belonging to our clients.
We have not intentionally used any photographs without permission, but will remove any on request if they have been accidentally included. Any person may copy any part of this material from this web site, subject to the following conditions:
The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and the products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by our company or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
We do not gather, define or use individual personal information, such as your name, email address, address and other contact details (“Personal Information”) through this website, unless you choose to send us such information in connection with a query.
If you choose to correspond with us via the website, you consent to us retaining and/or sharing the content of your correspondence for the purpose of responding to our query.
We do not currently hold personal data, either for use by ourselves, or by any of our clients, suppliers or third parties.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies: you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
WEBSITE USE INFORMATION AND “COOKIES”
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.